|Vista Ridge - Coastal Equestrian Estate|
Stunning Ocean View Equestrian Ranch - 85+ Acres on Oregon Coast
This majestic and idyllic estate property was part of a historic 1800’s Southern Oregon coastal ranch. The entrance drive is accessed from an old stage coach road and winds uphill through mature Douglas fir accented by ferns and wild flowers. The rugged, stark beauty of the property’s commanding ocean view reveals an awesome place of surging and thundering water which contributes to the glory of this incredible property. Privately experience nature’s captivating strength on this very exclusive 500+ foot headland. Yet, the property is very close to town (Gold Beach), and bounded by a state park land, 475 acre ranch and other estate size properties.
· Ocean Views From Every Room of the Modern Craftsman Style Home
● Total of over 4,000sf of finished living space in the house and barn
· Cherry & Maple Moldings And Cabinetry
· Brazilian Cherry & Antique Brick Floor
· Fieldstone 2-Story Fireplace
· 85+ Rolling Acres
· Very Private Yet Close To Town
· Five Stall Barn With Guest Quarters & Offices
· Turnout, Equipment, And Storage Barns with 7 additional stalls
· Eleven Pastures and Paddocks11/17/2014
· Ride To The Beach
● Moderate Micro-Climate, no Snow, Flowers all year
· World Class Rogue River And Ocean Fishing
· World Class Bandon Dunes Golf - 3 courses, new Dye designed Crook Point Golf Resort in Pistol River, Bandon Crossings in Top 10 New and Oregon courses, Salmon Run in Brookings and Cedar Bend in Gold Beach courses are all an hour or less away.
· Travel & Leisure magazine number one hotel for 2007 - Gold Beach’s Tu Tu’ Tun Lodge
· Parade magazine - Gold Beach 1 of 4 top bargain home markets in the West – 2007
● Gold Beach named 2010 2nd Most Romantic City after Hana, HI by Korbel Champagne
● THIS WEEK magazine featured this property as one of the five best beach house properties on the market in the USA.
● The Land Report magazine for Spring 2010 features this property in the Vistas section.
This material on this web site is based upon information which we consider reliable. All dimensions are approximate. However, there is no guarantee that there are no inaccuracies or that the material is complete. It should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, changes including price or withdrawal without notice. Proper due diligence is advised as part of any purchase.
Please see the State of Oregon Property Buyer Advisory at http://www.rea.state.or.us/REA/docs/Oregon_Property_Buyer_Advisory.pdf
This site was last updated 11/17/14